Smart
Model
Brabus
Color
Deep Black/Black/Black Leather
Packages
Comfort Pkg., Chrome Package
History
Started out as a Passion, added almost all available USDM Brabus stuff. (I've got all standard as-delivered Brabus stuff + the parking brake handle.) After I added the exhaust, front & rear valance, side skirts, rear wheel flares, pedals and springs I felt I'd earned the badges, so Smart Madness supplied them. Might go back to the all black look and delete the chrome package. The puddle lights will eventually happen as well as some variation of footwell lighting.
2009 Smart Brabus (Deep Black/Black/Black Leather)

Modifications

Drivetrain
Bone stock so far except for the Brabus exhaust.
Interior
Black heated leather seats, Brabus pedals, parking brake, speedo and pod trim, Scanguage II, rear luggage cover, nets, under dash storage, tinted hatch window, rear cargo light (thanks, LittoDevil!). MDC Cruise Control. Aluminum speaker trim. Extra weatherstripping around doors thanks to Kermit's how-to he posted. Boesche armrest, rear view mirror (although I went back to OEM mirror after a while).

To come: footwell lighting, leather dash and door cards.
Exterior
See above, plus Chrome Fog rings, stubby antenna, chrome door handle overlays and under area.
Audio
Pioneer Nav Headunit, twin Alpine amps, upgraded speakers, under dash bass unit.
Suspension
Brabus springs (at present, rear only - makes the car look more "level"). Will upgrade shocks when the present ones are used up.
Wheel and Tire
DeCorsa Silver/Black 6.5" rims both front and rear, 195/50 Yokohama S Drive tires. Kept the smart center caps.

Gallery

Comments

There are no comments to display.