|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|11-10-2009 07:39 AM|
Got the brand new Cabrio all done, the customer (Steve) was very happy.
He already had a lot of cool parts that he had switched over from his last car, this is all of the stuff I did to it:
* H.I.D. headlights.
* Re-routed new antenna wire because the HID lights made the radio buzz.
* Mounted blue LED lights behind door handles, in map pockets, beside the gauge cluster, and a rope under the dash.
* Put 12 LED's in the trunk that come on automaticly when you open the tailgate. (this is a really cool mod, the pictures do not do it justice!)
* Two white LED's are in the glove box that come on when you open the glove box.
* Installed prototype Genius cold air intake.
* Installed Genius armrest and spotlight flashlight.
* Painted brake rotor hats, drums, and calipers.
|11-03-2009 09:50 PM|
Just got in another victim!
An 09 cabrio that is 3 days old with 200 miles
I will keep you posted
|10-14-2009 06:04 PM|
|Boeschbuilt||I am not sure if the exhaust would fit with a trailer hitch. If I had to guess I would say no. If you want to send me some pictures of your set-up between now and then I will see what I can come up with.|
|10-12-2009 07:46 AM|
|nonuro||The Nationals? I still would like the exhaust but I can't install it.I had my cruise installed at the Dells meet and that was great.Does your exhaust still fit if I have the Curt trailer hitch?|
|10-12-2009 05:30 AM|
If you want to see even more pictures they are here:
billo's itibitismart - itibiti's ambient led tailgate lighting
billo's itibitismart - itibiti's ambient led boot lighting
|10-11-2009 11:43 AM|
Could you move to Tampa for me??? I love the look of the LED's but can't seem to get the electrical worked out....
Feel like a working vacation?
|10-11-2009 11:33 AM|
|10-11-2009 11:26 AM|
Got Bill's car finished, we ended up (dotting the eyes) on the itibiti logo on the back. Also, we put 18 LED's in the tailgate, turned out great!...check it out!!...
|10-06-2009 11:45 PM|
|SmartDrive||Very cool man. You're quite the innovator!|
|10-06-2009 03:21 PM|
Holy cow Boeschbuilt!
Geniusparts and SmartMadness are now my favorites!!!
I won't tell who's number 1 of the two but I will give you a hint: red interior lighting, hayabusa upgrade...
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|