Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been thinking for a few weeks about changing out the lower piece of the bumpers on my 2009 to the 2013 I like the look of them better any body have any input on where to get said parts and if it could be done when using the same mounting paints / brackets

·
Registered
37 Posts
So I have been thinking for a few weeks about changing out the lower piece of the bumpers on my 2009 to the 2013 I like the look of them better any body have any input on where to get said parts and if it could be done when using the same mounting paints / brackets
I know this post is from a year ago, but did you ever get the pieces you wanted? I have the 2013 front and rear valance in my basement from my car. i retro fitted the 2009-2012 front valance on my 2013 smart to accommodate brabus LED lights.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I know this post is from a year ago, but did you ever get the pieces you wanted? I have the 2013 front and rear valance in my basement from my car. i retro fitted the 2009-2012 front valance on my 2013 smart to accommodate brabus LED lights.
Vanbuskirk312,
What color are the valances?
-tec

·
Registered
37 Posts
Vanbuskirk312,
What color are the valances?
-tec
There black. There off my 2013 Pure. I have front valance, rear valance, both side skirts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts