Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently got a used 09 Smart Fortwo that came with 16" front and 17" rear wheels and tires. I need to use this car for work and sometimes on dirty or gravel road and I would like to trade these 4 wheels+tires for basic stock wheels+tires.

no payments, just exchange the 4 wheels and tires. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I can take pics. thanks!

I'm in warren co but willing to drive

·
Registered
716 Posts
2009 with 16" frount and 17" rears sounds like a Brabus, You might want to sell or trade this as is. Send, pics if you can. Its one of those times you may have more than you know and someone else may value it higher.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just an fyi, most of us changed out our stock tires for wider, bigger tires for road performance (smoother ride). Think about it before going back. It's aggravating to be bumping and crashing around while trying to get somewhere. Good luck.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I recently got a used 09 Smart Fortwo that came with 16" front and 17" rear wheels and tires. I need to use this car for work and sometimes on dirty or gravel road and I would like to trade these 4 wheels+tires for basic stock wheels+tires.

no payments, just exchange the 4 wheels and tires. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I can take pics. thanks!

I'm in warren co but willing to drive

I'm about 1 1/2 hour south of you; still need pics though.
Good place to meet up would be the ethanol free 91 place.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts