Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sadly, these events will probably never happen again since we have lost most smart Centers Service & Parts. I wish I would have attended this event. I did go to Denver and the smart Car Rally in Deadwood, SD. The Jam on the Dam and Bash on the Bridge events were also great events but it seems that there isn't anyone who wants to organize an event of this size and it may not be supported by the smart car owners & it would be difficult to obtain sponsors.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Sadly, these events will probably never happen again since we have lost most smart Centers Service & Parts. I wish I would have attended this event. I did go to Denver and the smart Car Rally in Deadwood, SD. The Jam on the Dam and Bash on the Bridge events were also great events but it seems that there isn't anyone who wants to organize an event of this size and it may not be supported by the smart car owners & it would be difficult to obtain sponsors.
US Park service closed the bridge for Jam on the Dam 1&2. One Hundred Twenty smarts lined up on top of the dam, Organizer Jimmy R. in a helicopter taking pictures and video of us. It was fun. Sadly I think the smart car novelty is over.
6809511.546e8bd82081b.jpg
166.JPG
166.JPG
600_166730412.jpeg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts