Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there, we had a customer return his lease vehicle with winter tires... his summer wheels were in storage and were not returned with the car. So, we have a full set of alloy wheels with tires.

Tires are approximately 6/32 tread on rears, 7/32 on fronts.
Wheels are completely free of 'curbing' though one rear wheel has a very slight bend in the lip, possibly from a pothole. Should be very easy for a wheel repair person to fix or keep them as-is.

We are going to donate the proceeds to the local Big Brother group. Asking price is $600 for everything... package deal, no splitting them up. Wheels can be seen and picked up at MB Markham. Thanks

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hi there, we had a customer return his lease vehicle with winter tires... his summer wheels were in storage and were not returned with the car. So, we have a full set of alloy wheels with tires.

Tires are approximately 6/32 tread on rears, 7/32 on fronts.
Wheels are completely free of 'curbing' though one rear wheel has a very slight bend in the lip, possibly from a pothole. Should be very easy for a wheel repair person to fix or keep them as-is.

We are going to donate the proceeds to the local Big Brother group. Asking price is $600 for everything... package deal, no splitting them up. Wheels can be seen and picked up at MB Markham. Thanks

$600 for a set of skinnies? I just sold a set for $450 with about 6000 miles on them. $600 is a decent price for brabus, or aftermarket. I just don't see it happening.

·
Registered
210 Posts
^ thats why its still available lol.... 600 is overpriced... plus a bent rim =( it may make a great temp setup or winter set of wheels...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$600 for a set of skinnies? I just sold a set for $450 with about 6000 miles on them. $600 is a decent price for brabus, or aftermarket. I just don't see it happening.
What is the point of your post? Are you interested in buying the wheels despite not even being close to Toronto? Or did you just want to get on a soapbox and make a comment?

Thanks, but your criticism is not appreciated.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
That a pretty good deal, I feel. I just paid 200 bucks, from smart madness, for one take off 6 spoke front rim. That included shipping.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.