Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of black brabus 15's in perfect condition. They were on the car for about 5000 miles. Tires are in great condition. No rash of any kind. I won these wheels in the smartusainsider contest last fall.

I'm trying to estimate a real value for them, and considdering that they were a $550 option that replaced 12 spoke alloys in 2013, I'd really like to see $750 for the set, with tires and tpms.

I'll ship them, on your dime. ($100-160)

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Thanks, but I'll pass. As much as I love those Brabus wheels, I'm pretty taken with running rears all around. Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Find someone who wants to run the front wheels all around. Buy Derekns74's wheels and tires and I have a set the same as his that I will sell for the same price. You keep the rears (his and mine) and sell the fronts to that someone. I can sell them anytime but I'm not in a hurry. I won't sell mine here until Derekns74 sells his set as this isn't a highjack but you now have an option.
Mick (without a Camaro)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its been a while. These are still in my garage. How about $600? That's about enough of a drop to cover shipping, or a great deal for a local buyer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just wanted to say i j just bought the same wheels and tires for 950 plus 200 shipping!!only difference is the ones i bought were staggered sized which i really did not want with a lot more miles on them,i wanted exactly what your selling and thats a great price ,also mine were painted over so now ill have to re paint them.My mistake,i should have taken the time to go through all the listings, just assumed a deal like this would not be beyond the first page or two of listings.I am new to the site so I'm really kicking myself especially because i know the rear 17"s bend much easier.You might want to re list so your on the front page of listings,never would of thought a deal like this would be this many pages in,or maybe since I'm new I'm missing someway to search just for rims and tires propery without going through pages of posts.Dont get me wrong I'm happy with what i bought and the seller was a real gentleman,but i settled without going through every listing because i was afraid id lose the deal looking for yours.Oh well,just thought i should mention the relist thing to you as it may speed up your deal. take car,
pat

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 17/15 set you bought are the more desirable option. It's not too expensive to change the color. You got a really good deal for the wheels. It would have been a better deal if you liked the green color, but still a good deal.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$600 shipped? Don't make me beg. I'm motivated to get these sold to cover the cost of some other parts I'm buying.

I was moving the wheels the other day. One of the rears didn't have pressure. I took it to Les Schwab, and they said it had a small nail in it. They patched it. (Full disclosure)

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Oh happy day! That is an excellent buy and I am now free to sell my set from my Cityflame. I had promised not to sell them until these were sold and that promise was made last summer. My rear wheels were sold to one of the principals of Outsmarting the Dragon. I am keeping one front wheel as my spare and have only one front wheel and tire (with TPMS) for sale. So really I am not competition for this sale but I am happy both parties will be getting what they need...and I do think that this is a great buy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.