Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally ready to sell my 16" work meister s1. $2400 Clean set, Custom ordered direct from Work wheels japan. At most very minor dings and dents. Needs to be polished. Had them professionally done every other year since new and its time again. Instead I have decided on a new look.

I have been daily driving with them on the car since it was new in 09. 16x7 16x8 +24 offset. 80% on tires last i checked.

Email me at [email protected] or text me at 909-569-9609 for more info. PMs will take time to respond as i am not on often. Ready to sell. local pickup preferred, but willing to ship at buyer expense.

when they were new on the car

how they look today

·
Registered
210 Posts
duuuudee that looks so rad!!! wish i could rock those on my electric drive in norcal! love the car and the illest badge! 2400 outta my ballpark though =( let me know what you have planned or if you plan to part out other things on the car! what other rims have you decided to use?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Free bump... If I still had my Smart i'd buy these in a heartbeat. Curious what suspension you're sitting on? Car looks absolutely perfect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts