Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello group I have a 2015 Smart for2 and just purchased the 17 inch staggered Lorinzers but dont know which tires to put on it... Can anyone suggest the best tires for clearance and comfort?

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,810 Posts
I have a '09 Brabus with 17" Brabus wheels all around. They are all 7.5" wide and I use Hankook 215/35-17 tires with no issues at all.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Hello group I have a 2015 Smart for2 and just purchased the 17 inch staggered Lorinzers but dont know which tires to put on it... Can anyone suggest the best tires for clearance and comfort?
smart madness, can recommend the correct tire size to those aftermarket wheel. The factory 17” Abarth’s might be slightly different.

·
Vendor
3,652 Posts
Hello Eugeneus1,

Thank you for reaching out!

We actually have our smart 451 in the showroom with the staggered Widebody Lorinser Wheels.

I checked the size of the tires we have installed and they are 205/40R17 (front) and 225/35R17 (rear)

If you would like feel free to give Art in our California location a call. He is extremely knowledgeable about smart wheel and tire combinations and should be able to help you.
562-981-6800.

Thank you again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts