Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'll mark May 14th on my calendar. Smart of Fairfield has the $599/month lease electric Smart coupe. I went by there on a Sunday. I was surprised how stripped the interior was on such an expensive vehicle. Anyway, looking forward to it. :wink:
Awesome! Can't wait to meet you at the meet! :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
it is still 1pm at the Fairfield center - correct.. I may try and make it down - I am in Worcester MA. Little bit of a drive but it would be nice to meet other Smart owners. :)

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
it is still 1pm at the Fairfield center - correct.. I may try and make it down - I am in Worcester MA. Little bit of a drive but it would be nice to meet other Smart owners. :)
It's still 1. I commend you for considering to make the effort to come! :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
As usual, a day late (and a dollar short) - I'm driving (the smart) up to CT on Sunday the 15th for my granddaughter's birthday party that afternoon.

Would have liked to take part - and have the clam pie at Pepe's almost next door!!

Have fun.

-Barry-

·
Registered
374 Posts
area 451 cc Baltimore Install Event

Brett, I believe your first meeting is tomorrow. Could you mention the Baltimore install to your members. I know many Smarts aren't on SCOA, and we need at least one more to make this happen. It's a good deal !
Thanks Tom

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Tom, I have been in contact with the installer that is going to make a trip and will allow for a group price. I am going to bring this up at the meeting and see if they are interested.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts