06/05/08

Time:
8:30pm - 12midnight

The Varsity
61 North Ave NW
Atlanta, GA 30308-2166

*Rear parking lot next to parking deck.

Info:

This will be a great SMART CAR meet and greet.
There will be a numerous of imports / euro enthusiast from all around Atlanta. More important there are several Smart owners who will be meeting up for this event at the Varsity. This will make it our 1st official SMART MEET. Smart Center of Buckhead may be bringing out their Smart ForTwo that is fully modded with the exclusive Body kit sold only at Smart Center of Buckhead.
There is great food at the Varsity and many other car and Smart enthusiast to meet and greet. Lastly there will be proffesional photographers taking shots of the cars that come out.
Come on out have a good time and meet and mingle with other Ga Smart owners.

·
Smartmadness.com
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I will be there!!!!
However I will be late unfortunatly do to an unexpected important meeting that came up where its manditory that I attend. Don't fear once I conclude that meeting I will meet you guys at the Varsity. I will just be an hour or so later than expected but I will be there.
If you like I would recommend everyone park together and once I arrive I will park with you guys as well. (We can even park two SMARTS in one space, sideways, etc.)

*News media have not been notified but thats a great idea. If you like I would highly recommend it for those who have contact.

*I also moved the time up to 8:30pm till 12 mid If you like to arrive earlier you may.

Again I do apologize for my delay on arriving in advance. Im looking foward to meeting everyone.

·
Smartmadness.com
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Again those are some great links and a great idea. If you are able to that may be a good idea. If you can contact them for the more exposure the better.

·
Smartmadness.com
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im looking foward for tonight to meet everyone. My meeting begins at 7:00pm so look like I may be there close to 8:30.
Im so fired up to see more Smarts owners around Ga.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts