Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not your typical smart owner (I assume). Not a pacifist, not a radical enviromentalist, not a Liberal.

I live in rual souther Oregon, hunt, fish, and Rv camp. I love touring on my K1200LT BMW, love camping in my B190 Airstream Diesel Motorhome. Love antiques and collectablebles.

Saw the Smart at a Mecedes Benz (sp) dealer and bouhgt it on sight. Paid way too much, but than it is the only one withing hundreds of miles. Nearest Snart dealer is Portland (350 miles).

FUN TO DRIVE !!!

I will end up towing it behind the motorhome. Love the Look I get since nobody around here has ever seen one before.:D

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome to the forums! Yes...we need DETAILS!

Grew up in Vancouver, WA...across the way from Portland, OR Love the area, hope to come back one day!:eek:

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
Not your typical MART owner (I assume). Not a pacifist, not a radical enviromentalist, not a Liberal.

I live in rual souther Oregon, hunt, fish, and Rv camp. I love touring on my K1200LT BMW, love camping in my B190 Airstream Diesel Motorhome. Love antiques and collectablebles.

Saw the Smart at a Mecedes Bens (sp) dealer and bouhgt it on sight. Paid way too much, but than it is the only one withing hundreds of miles. Nearest Snart dealer is Portland (350 miles).

FUN TO DRIVE !!!

I will end up towing it behind the motorhome. Love the Look I get since nobody around here has ever seen one before.:D

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Ain't life grand when you "open your mind" ? :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got a 451, 2008 passion, black & silver w/ power steering, tach/clock pods, OEM carpets, am/fm/cd/MP3. I live about half way between Crater Lake NP and Medford. The smart does great in the snow, I bought chains but haven't needed to put them on, even in 7 inches of snow. The only thing is, it does get dirty, black show it really bad.

·
Registered
14 Posts
SoOreFirst,
Not sure if I am SoOreSecond, Third or Fourth. In the last week, I have seen three other Smarts within 5 miles of Shady Cove. And it appears we also share other Interest. My wife and I are volunteer campground hosts with both Oregon and California State Parks -- and we are leaving on Tuesday to have Roadmaster in Vancouver setup Smart for towing behind our motorhome.
If your's is black w/silver we have seen you several times lately. One of these days you will have to stop and say hello...Jerry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts