Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back, I traveled from Michigan to Montreal to Vermont, back down through Mass, NY and Canada back to Michigan. Having put over 100,000 on my 2008, I can assure you that there is a Night and Day difference. What a much more enjoyable way to travel! I was refreshed, it happily runs along with or leads the traffic at 80 mph..... It was comfortable and the only major complaint I have is the crappy phone mic. (Please copy Ford's Sync system, Smart!) My Smartmadness Armrest didn't arrive prior to the trip, but it was fine without it. The other issue is not being able to take it into a "Touchless Carwash" according to the manual. Driving a white brick attracts a ton of bugs! LOL

Average MPG was 34-36 driving 80 plus.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Just got back, I traveled from Michigan to Montreal to Vermont, back down through Mass, NY and Canada back to Michigan. Having put over 100,000 on my 2008, I can assure you that there is a Night and Day difference. What a much more enjoyable way to travel! I was refreshed, it happily runs along with or leads the traffic at 80 mph..... It was comfortable and the only major complaint I have is the crappy phone mic. (Please copy Ford's Sync system, Smart!) My Smartmadness Armrest didn't arrive prior to the trip, but it was fine without it. The other issue is not being able to take it into a "Touchless Carwash" according to the manual. Driving a white brick attracts a ton of bugs! LOL

Average MPG was 34-36 driving 80 plus.
A couple of weeks ago I did a 3,330 mile trip fro FLDale fl to boise. This car is head & shoulders above my 08 with 96k. Getting ready to leave this Saturday for MT & NoDak. Cant say enough about this smart.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts