Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the next service message in my 2016 453 is popping up when I start my car now and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect as far as the cost for this service goes? I will be getting it done at a local Mercedes dealer that used to be a smart center.

It looks to be a bit more expansive than the 10,000 mile service and I am hoping that I won't need to take out a loan to be able to afford it!

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
So thxe next service message in my 2016 453 is popping up when I start my car now and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect as far as the cost for this service goes? I will be getting it done at a local Mercedes dealer that used to be a smart center.

It looks to be a bit more expansive than the 10,000 mile service and I am hoping that I won't need to take out a loan to be able to afford it!
Why don’t you just call the dealership. Ask them what the 20k mile service cost is? Check out what a independent shop will do the same service. Can’t be anything major. Unless you need warranty work. We’ve taken our smart car for years to Christain Brothers Automotive. For basic Maintenance. There are several in your area. Fair honest service.

https://www.cbac.com/locations/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts