Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2003 450 Passion. It has many, many extras. 47K miles. No codes, runs fine. I bought a 2016 smart and don't need 2. Came with A/C, power windows, door locks, glass sunroof.

The good: Lowered with Eibach springs, 17"x 6.5" 195/40R7 tires in front and 17" x 7" rear with 205/40R17 tires. Handles very well. Custom exhaust with high flow cat and Magnaflow muffler, twin chrome exit and Brabus rear valence. All foam from G&K removed. Handle above passenger replaced (removed by G&K.) Much of the trim on the inside upgraded with billet aluminum. A lot bought from Germany and some I made one of. Horns upgraded with 4 cadillac train horn option. Has Tach, boost gauge in clock pod and ultraguage. Has aftermarket Pioneer head with 4 speakers and subwoofer under passenger seat. Has spare tire and jack. Has very rare Michalak Ferrari grill. Dash camera, aluminum pedals, billet emergency brake handle, armrest, new battery and much more.

The bad: Windshield has crack, not in driver's line of sight, need new front tires(left is unbalanced.) Clear coat on wheels peeling. One remote only flashes nine times, won't disengage immobilizer, has new battery. Rear panel paint is faded. Rear quarter windows hazed. Cloth on door panels sagging, general fading and some plastic chalky (seat belt release buttons.)

Still in very good condition with many more miles to go. Asking $3000. Have pink in hand. Located in Southern California.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.