Driven 79,821 miles

I've accomplished what I wanted to with this car, so time to move on and free up some room. Runs well, cruises easily at freeway speeds and still gets around 45mpg. Recently replaced all 6 plugs and wires, plus an oil change. I'd like to sell all my spare parts with the car, including 2 complete engines, transmissions, and a mostly complete set of panels. I had planned to rebuild the original engine (burned coolant) so had the head rebuilt and resurfaced, as well as hot-tanking the block. I'll include a head gasket, head bolts, rod bearings, and timing chain/tensioner/guides. I also saved a good SAM unit and some other parts from a 2005 donor. The seats will need some additional wiring for the heating function to work, but the switch panel is included and retrofit instructions are available online. Located south of Seattle, Washington. The car is fun to drive, but is one of seven cars between my wife and I, and I'm looking to simplify things a bit. I have more pics to share, pm if interested.