Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have a 2005 smart fortwo diesel and about a month ago the fan blower completely cut out suddenly. I have no air flowing through either hot or cold, recirculating or not recirculating, defrost on / off... (my a/c needed to be refilled so no cold air regardless)

I have removed the blower, tested it on a battery and confirmed it is still working - and so this leaves me with a wiring issue I believe? Can anyone tell me where to look regarding that... :)

Also, I have an issue regarding my parking brake - if I hold it up with something, it will hold the car in place -- but if I just pull it up on its own it will just fall right back down, is this a gear or something that can be replaced or does the whole assembly need to be repaired?

and last but not least -- does anyone know the current state of how difficult it would be to sell a 2005 Smart Fortwo CDI in the states, if I'm located in B.C. , Canada?

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
He gave up on that a while back....the state he was using to register them changed its rules and probably there were other - possibly legal - complications.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts