Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not running 2006 (450) passion coupe gas turbo. Electric power totally shut off when driving, coasted to a stop. I never had replaced the battery, and it was very old. Car sat for over a year in my garage, and I finally got a battery, but it still doesn't want to start. Getting hard to turn over, but does turn, just not with the starter motor. Rolls fine. I haven't been able to get it running, and I'm tired of it taking up garage space. It's got black panels with a silver safety cell, grey interior. Grundig cd stereo, k&n air filter, delipped intake, slotted vented front rotors. No accidents, no flood, clear title, no lien. I took out the top spark plugs to soak engine in marvel mystery oil, never went beyond that. Have 6 new spark plugs, spark plug tool. PM me with your email address or phone number, and I can send pictures.
Owned since 2009.
G&K converted.
Located in Maryland.
$1500 firm.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hopefully still there I am Interested, [email protected]. My 2006 was the middle of a sandwich last week, insurance totaled it. Really like the model. Thank you David and Shelley Hickman
Panama City, Florida
I will be more than willing to come get it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts