Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Smart Fortwo Pulse CDI for sale for trade. Black frame with white body panels. Has 99K miles on it. has glass roof, tinted windows and side scoop. Factory equipped with power steering, AC, Paddle Shift, upgraded sound system, and premium interior. The car passed PA state inspection last week. I own a Star machine and have maintained the vehicle well. Recently replaced the Boost sensor, both front struts, EGR valve, fuel filter, oil & filter, and transmission fluid as part of the 100K service interval. The brakes were replaced last year with drilled and slotted rotors. The intercooler and fan were recently replaced as well. I am sure there are things I am forgetting so please ask all the questions youd like. I would ultimately like to trade for a 451 gas model car... (thats what the wife wants). Please feel free to email or text me and Ill send you a bunch of pictures of the car. JSN_CORNELIU[email protected] or 724-708-3955. I will meet you 1/2 way if you have a trade. May deliver if the deal is right. Thanks all!!!!

ps i average around 60MPG

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't figure out how to add the pictures. If you email me I will be happy to send you some pictures.

·
Registered
11 Posts
2006 Smart Fortwo Pulse CDI for sale for trade. Black frame with white body panels. Has 99K miles on it. has glass roof, tinted windows and side scoop. Factory equipped with power steering, AC, Paddle Shift, upgraded sound system, and premium interior. The car passed PA state inspection last week. I own a Star machine and have maintained the vehicle well. Recently replaced the Boost sensor, both front struts, EGR valve, fuel filter, oil & filter, and transmission fluid as part of the 100K service interval. The brakes were replaced last year with drilled and slotted rotors. The intercooler and fan were recently replaced as well. I am sure there are things I am forgetting so please ask all the questions youd like. I would ultimately like to trade for a 451 gas model car... (thats what the wife wants). Please feel free to email or text me and Ill send you a bunch of pictures of the car. or 724-708-3955. I will meet you 1/2 way if you have a trade. May deliver if the deal is right. Thanks all!!!!

ps i average around 60MPG
I am looking to purchase a CDI Diesel to tow behind my Motorhome.
Would you sell it for cash? and if so how much would you ask for it?
Thanks,
Craig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts