Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$3500. Blue with gray interior. Passion package with upgraded sound, heated seats, etc.

Original owner. Fell in love with them in Germany, and ordered one as soon Penske started importing. Acually replaced a Dodge Viper (!) as my daily driver. Car is in the Detroit area. I’m moving to Seattle and commuting there on 2 wheels all year round.

Clean title. Approx 81500 Miles.

Note: A/C does not work. Heat is fully functional, but cooling needs to be repaired. Estimate is $1200-1500 at a reputable shop. Priced accordingly. Thanks!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome (soon) to the Seattle area. By two wheels, do you mean bicycle or motorcycle? Because the last couple of years, the rain and drizzle has been relentless for long periods of time. I think last winter we had 73 days of rain out of 90 in one stretch. Being enclosed and staying dry is pretty welcome during a stretch like that!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi- and thanks! Will be a mix of both motor and bi. Ballard to Redmond. Bicycle would be the preference now that the 520 bridge lane is open - but I’ve been ok year around on a motorcycle (and get to use the HOV lanes ?)

·
Registered
922 Posts
The 520 bike lane is very nice - I ride it probably a couple of times a week. There's a substantial amount of climbing to get to Redmond though. There is construction on light rail and the Redmond connector is scheduled to be done in 2023 or so.

It's going to be a light El Nino winter, so we're supposed to be drier and warmer than normal. A good way to break you in to the most grey of the Pacific Northwest seasons, which coincidentally aren't autumn, winter, spring, and summer. Our official seasons are drizzle, rain, fog, and road construction. . .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.