Smart Car of America Forum banner

2008 it was the coolest car on the road

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  hihosilver 
#1 ·
A blast from the past. We just moved to our new home. I found these smart car sales Brochures, and a couple assessory booklets too. Ones for the up coming Brabus model. Brings back old memories. Must have looked at the accessory pamphlets hundreds of times. Wanted everything smart had to offer.

See less See more
#3 ·
When I first bought the smart. No one had seen anything that small on the road. People would wave at you, take photos of the car. I took it to a cars, and coffee. It was the biggest hit there. We went to Crate and Barrel shopping. There was a red Ferrari sitting 2 down from us, in the parking lot. people were looking at $14 my smart car.

#4 ·
Unfortunately now, people pay little attention to them in So Cal. At many car events & C & C's, our cars are not really welcome and we often get passed over by the people passing out flyers for other car events. Before I post an event for the So Cal Smarties that involves other makes of cars or car clubs, I will check with the organizers to make sure our cars are welcome. Sometimes, we are turned down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.