Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm the original owner of this 2008 smart Passion.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. This is a daily driver for my wife. Other information that the pictures don't show:
  • New oem exhaust installed.
  • I only have one key for the car. I may or may not find the spare key by the time the car sells.
  • I have the original (broken) tach and clock base assembly for the car (currently removed). Buyer can repair or replace at your leisure.
  • All 4 tires are new (less than 100 miles on them) and the spare has never been used.
  • Panoramic roof is crazed badly, you might be able to restore it but I'd prolly either paint it and or add an inch of insulation above the retracting screen below the panoramic roof.
  • Many billet parts (I have the one missing billet brake light ring).
  • I don't know if I still have the missing right chrome side mirror or not but I think I do, don't hold-me-to-it though.
  • A/C works fine.
  • Cruise control button needs replaced or repaired, but cruise control works fine.
  • Original engine had cylinder 1 misfire, i.e. burnt valve. Engine removed and professionally repaired. This is no longer an issue.
  • Rear Axle (DeDion Tube) billet covers.
  • Chrome Grill ring & chrome fog light rings.
  • Car was rear ended once and was professionally repaired by Dealership Collision Repair Service.
  • smart car cover.
  • Miscellaneous smart parts, i.e. original smart hood badge, misc smart lettering and other misc bits.
  • Car is in Hampton Roads Virginia, All transportation costs will be at buyers expense.
  • Reserve the right to sell locally at any time.
  • Few dings and scratches to be expected as a daily driver.
  • Third brake light modulator and compact air horn is NOT installed.
  • Aftermarket exhaust tip not longer installed (new exhaust).
  • MB valve caps no longer installed. (have original smart valve caps).
  • Needs clear coat repairs on body panels.
  • No haggle price: First $6,000 gets the clear, no lien title.
Haggle price: $6,000 negotiable.
No lowball offers ($2,000, 3,000 or 4,000) will be accepted.
I'd prefer to keep all my cars but wife and I do not need 5 cars, so this is the reason that this car and another 1991 MB 420SEL has to go...
My contact information: 757-504-3232 | email: [email protected]
** I do not visit the forum often so the above information is the best way to contact me.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts