Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Passion-32,000 miles, one owner. Yellow & Black. Clock & Tach bugeyes. Security system, Fog lights, four new tires, air conditioning, power steering, recent oil/filter change. Excellent condition, always garaged. In Roanoke, Virginia area. 540-524-9010

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
2008 Passion-32,000 miles, one owner. Yellow & Black. Clock & Tach bugeyes. Security system, Fog lights, four new tires, air conditioning, power steering, recent oil/filter change. Excellent condition, always garaged. In Roanoke, Virginia area. 540-524-9010
Listing must include price. Pictures are always most helpful for potential buyers.

·
Registered
7,673 Posts
Love the bubble bee colored smart cars. How about some photos of your little puppy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Listing must include price. Pictures are always most helpful for potential buyers.
Price is $8,000 exactly half of what I paid. No damage, excellent condition. I took a picture but am not savvy/tech enough to know how to transfer it to this forum. Send me email or cell # and I'll forward the pic. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,673 Posts
Current dealer prices for a 2008 smart car. If you want to know what your car is really worth. This long reputable site, will show you trade in, private, dealers sales. Go to Edmunds input your vin number, describe the condition your car, equipment. For the correct pricing of your car.

Here are similar smart cars out there for sales. Wide range of prices, and mileage. Model years. For your asking on a a 2008 smart car, I can buy a newer 2016 453, for $1,400 more.

Pictures, will help sell your car. Exterior, and Interior. Find someone to help you down load some.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Current dealer prices for a 2008 smart car. If you want to know what your car is really worth. This long reputable site, will show you trade in, private, dealers sales. Go to Edmunds input your vin number, describe the condition your car, equipment. For the correct pricing of your car.

Here are similar smart cars out there for sales. Wide range of prices, and mileage. Model years. For your asking on a a 2008 smart car, I can buy a newer 2016 453, for $1,400 more.

Pictures, will help sell your car. Exterior, and Interior. Find someone to help you down load some.

You are most likely right about pricing for a 2016 era Smart Passion. I have extras on mine, low mileage, always garaged. I'll stick to my price hoping for someone interested in my area. If I can't find someone interested, I'll just keep it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts