Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2008 Smart Car parts that are in great condition. I have every part you can remove from the outside of the Smart car (White) Doors, panels, lights windshield, roof ect. and the interior trim panels (tan) air bags ect. name it I probably have it. I know you are supposed to list prices for things you are selling but I have so much stuff I can not begin to list it all. If there is something specific let me know and Ill list it on here with a price. I live in Vero Beach Florida 32960 and pick up would be preferred but not mandatory. Feel free to PM me questions.

·
Super Moderator
11,296 Posts
How about the drivers door outside mirror assembly? mine vibrates going down the road. Has done this from day 1.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Belts

Do you have the drivers seat belt (complete)?
still retracts fully?

I am in Florida 33183

price and shipping quote
Thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have the drivers seat belt (complete)?
still retracts fully?

I am in Florida 33183

price and shipping quote
Thanks
Yes I have the drivers side seat belt assy in great working order. Ill figure out a price and get back to you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got the stock rear rims?
I have the whole set of stock wheels silver passion. I also have a full set of factory white passion wheels too. No tpm. I would like to sell the each set as a full set of 4. Looking for $300 plus shipping. But would prefer pick up.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I have the whole set of stock wheels silver passion. I also have a full set of factory white passion wheels too. No tpm. I would like to sell the each set as a full set of 4. Looking for $300 plus shipping. But would prefer pick up.
I don't need any more wheels and tires, but that's a great deal!

I'm always looking for accessories more than parts - do you by chance have:

1) An armrest?
2) That little side pocket net for the rear?
3) The cargo tray that sits on the floor of the boot?
4) CD or Storage Bins that clip under the dash on the right of the center console?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry sold the rear valance, no fan motor or convertible roof, no rad overflow tank cap or steering wheel. I only have a few Items left. I have the seat belts, roof shade, interior panels tan, windshield wipes, rear window, and a few other parts a cant remember till I go look again.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts