Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some touch up paint matched to the paint code of the vehicle . They sent me a can of the paint code # ( EB2 CO2L - Silver Metallic ) also a can of clear coat both in spray can form . I didn't want it in spray form I wanted it in a touch up bottle and even though they were wrong they won't make it right so if you're in need of this let me know , I have $45 in it but will give ya a deal .

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,734 Posts
Over the years, I have bought many different containers of touch up paint for various cars. It is not always offered in the small bottle with a brush. I just spray the small quantity needed to fix the chip into a small plastic container and use an artist brush or Q-Tip to apply the paint. This method has worked for me as long as I can remember. Good luck with your paint repairs and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Over the years, I have bought many different containers of touch up paint for various cars. It is not always offered in the small bottle with a brush. I just spray the small quantity needed to fix the chip into a small plastic container and use an artist brush or Q-Tip to apply the paint. This method has worked for me as long as I can remember. Good luck with your paint repairs and welcome to the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts