Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 2008 Smart Passion ForTwo Convertible Cabrio Limited One Edition - 43,336 miles. Yellow. Runs great! Includes A/C, power steering, power door locks, power windows, power convertible top, leather seats, leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter, heated seats, rear window defroster, AM/FM receiver with 6-disc CD changer, portable CD holder, luggage compartment cover, "42" sport decals, brake paint package, 9-spole chromed alloy OEM wheels (please note there is some pitting on the chrome wheels because the car originally lived in MN). We are the second owners of this car. The original owner had professionally installed clearguard on the hood, bumper and fenders to protect from road debris. Some of the edges of the clearguard is lifting around the edges. It can be removed if the new owner so desires. $8,200. Please contact me if you have any questions. 618-395-3481.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pictures of 2008 Yellow Smart

I cannot post a link because I do not have a post count of 3 or greater, but I have made a gallery album of pictures of my Smart car. How can I get the pictures to you? The only reason we are selling this one is because I have always wanted a green Smart car and we found a green Brabus this winter which we bought. I don't need to be two Smart! If you have any questions, please let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures of 2008Yellow Smart

If you would like to call me and give me your email I would send you the link that way. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Very nice!! I'd love to add yours to my collection. If I sell my wife's cdi I will come a calling :) thanks for getting back to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts