Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2008 Smart Fortwo Pure. It has 47,xxx miles. The car is in great shape mechanically and is only driven occasionally, as you can tell by the low miles. I am the second owner, but purchased the car with only 7,000 miles on it. The car runs and drives perfect, and I would easily drive it anywhere in the country with no worries whatsoever. Details below:

The good:
Rear lowering springs (makes the car significantly more fun to drive).
Doug Thorley Exhaust (improves performance and gas mileage).
Installed rear speakers with aftermarket stereo (comes with stock 6 disc changer)
Alloy wheels with 4 wider rear wheels (increases stability and allows you to rotate the wheels for even tire wear)
Leather seats
Custom black interior
Painted lower rocker panels and valances (could use a touch up)
Custom OEM projector headlights
Recent inspection

The "bad":
The ASC light comes on when you turn the car on because the steering wheel position reference was lost. I pulled the wheel while doing the interior and lost the position reference. It does not affect driveability AT ALL. This is the only reason I haven't had it fixed.
There are small bumps and scratches in the car typical with its age.

The car is officially paid off as of 5/16. It will take the bank a few days to process the release before I can get the title from the DMV. I hope to have the title in hand by 5/20. The price is $3200 picked up, OBO. Anyone is welcome to come see/drive the car. Please feel free to text for a faster response (703)501-4201. Thanks for the interest. <label for="veh_vin.1">VIN:</label> WMEEJ31X28K196279

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.