Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Have a complete 2008 smart fortwo parts car for sale that was involved in a front end collision. Motor and trans have 51,000 miles and are in good condition. Interior is immaculate. Convertible top was damaged in the accident.

Car is located at SMART MADNESS. Signal Hill, Ca

Car will drive on a trailer.

$2500.00

Call or text 562.309.1702

Attachments

·
17,479 Posts
Price is required for Marketplace listings. :)

Location and additional pictures would also help.

Reactions: jwight

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the top just bound up in the cables? Price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks as though on of the tension bows on the front Passengers side broke where it slides into the track. Top does go forward and back but will not latch due to the tweaking of the frame.

Not really looking to part the car out piece by piece atm but if enough people need singular parts then I might consider it.

Thanks for the inquiry. I've also listed my contact info in the original listing in case you would like to call or text.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price is required for Marketplace listings. :)

Location and additional pictures would also help.

Price listed above as well as contact info. Thanks for letting me know. I've been on here awhile but don't post much. As for the pictures. I added links to pictures from Tinypic and they show when I try and edit the original post but don't show in the listing. I am wondering if there is a post limit to when I can list the items?

·
Registered
405 Posts
It looks as though on of the tension bows on the front Passengers side broke where it slides into the track. Top does go forward and back but will not latch due to the tweaking of the frame.

Not really looking to part the car out piece by piece atm but if enough people need singular parts then I might consider it.

Thanks for the inquiry. I've also listed my contact info in the original listing in case you would like to call or text.

Was looking for listing price not for the part... thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
17,479 Posts
Price listed above as well as contact info. Thanks for letting me know. I've been on here awhile but don't post much. As for the pictures. I added links to pictures from Tinypic and they show when I try and edit the original post but don't show in the listing. I am wondering if there is a post limit to when I can list the items?
Replies are limited to ten images, including emojis (emoticons count as text).

Edit: I checked out your post and you did everything right. Not sure why they aren't linking. Hold on, I can fix this.

·
Super Moderator
28,979 Posts
Just my .02, but the engine and trans alone are worth more than your asking price.....:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Replies are limited to ten images, including emojis (emoticons count as text).

Edit: I checked out your post and you did everything right. Not sure why they aren't linking. Hold on, I can fix this.
Thank you for all of the help with this. It seemed as though I was doing everything in the correct way but the images wouldn't load properly once I saved the edited post. Whatever you did I appreciate it and all of the help!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just my .02, but the engine and trans alone are worth more than your asking price.....:)
Thanks for the kind words. This was my personal smartie and I had it setup the way I wanted. I loved it and would still drive it if it weren't for the accident.

The smart community has been great to me and I figured if this can help someone fix/upgrade their smartie and add some features they may not have (BRABUS Interior trim, eBrake handle, Heated seats etc.) for a good price so the car gets to live on for more miles then I'm all for it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts