Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
Im selling my Smart, lovingly named 'Penny' due to the little amount I have to pay for gas. I love this car and it has been very good to me. Took Penny across country from Newport Beach to New York, through extreme high winds, worst summer storms in ten year history of the South, and high heat. I HAD NO ISSUES! Car drove like a dream up to 10 hours a day. Im only selling due to the fact my daughter now wants me to cart her friends around too!
Dealer says 33/41 mpg. I get way better then that as this car has options to drive manually or automatic. I always drive manually. convenient paddle shifters located on steering wheel. Simple up/down shift.
heated leather seats, rain sensor windshields wipers, loaded with XM radio, Sirius, DVD (works while driving), Ipod, bluetooth, USB, Video input jacks, tuner, and fantastic easy to use Garmin Navigation.

Selling for payoff amount only $7500.00. This car is a steal for this price. car has 70,000 miles. No accidents, original owner, current registration.

·
17,476 Posts
I'm not sure if that answers the question... :confused:

But the price is right! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
smart

sorry. replied to someone else I think. Yes. aftermarket system. fully loaded. convertible. lots of extras. flexible on price. Only asking for payoff mount.

hope that helps!

:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts