Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale my 2008 black on black (bought 9/2008) Smart Passion. It has the following options/:

Kenwood head unit with navigation
Heated black leather seats
Eibach lowering springs
17" Schmidt Space wheels (Rears are brand new, fronts are in great shape with a little bit of curb rash)
Kehl complete body kit
LED lights on interior, tails, heads, etc.
HID headlights (One is burnt out may replace these back to stock)
Smart madness tinted headlight covers.

Car has 53k miles on it, driven 90% of the time by my mother (drives like a turtle). Car was run into from a neighboring lane (barely scratched the car. Car is in mint condition, looks new.

Asking 10k OBO. Car looks incredible, gets attention where ever it goes.

Call or email (email is best). I will have photos up tomorrow.

443-228-8004
[email protected]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure, just putting pout there and I'll work with offers. I have seen recently some of the same year and model with more miles getting 8500+. The car is paid for, I'm not in a huge hurry to sell it. If it doesn't go I'll just park in in the garage.

As the listing says, I'm not 10k firm, just trying to find a fair price for myself and buyer.

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
I'm not sure, just putting pout there and I'll work with offers. I have seen recently some of the same year and model with more miles getting 8500+. The car is paid for, I'm not in a huge hurry to sell it. If it doesn't go I'll just park in in the garage.

As the listing says, I'm not 10k firm, just trying to find a fair price for myself and buyer.
Gotcha.....pics would help :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts