• passion cabrio

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hey Mr Cash,

You seem to have this poll thing down. How about a full color combo poll (all twelve combinations of tridion and body panels)? And how about a poll on who's going to order power steering (either as part of the comfort package or a single option)?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mr Cash,

How about a full color combo poll (all twelve combinations of tridion and body panels)?
the current poll setup only allows a maximum of 5 variables at a time.

to forum operators: can you increase the current poll variable limit to 12 from 5 now, to enable doing a full color combo poll?

·
Registered
875 Posts
I own a Miata so no need for a Cabrio, the Passion Coupe will be my daily driver.
My wife is interested in driving the car too so I'm getting the Passion mostly for some of the features she wants like panoramic roof, electric windows, stereo.
If it was only for me it would be a Pure with A/C and alarm.

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
The Passion certainly does offer a bunch of extras for the incremental cost over the Pure. Great package value.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The idea of an inexpensive convertible is VERY appealing. However, with Wisconsin winters and not wanting to replace and take care of the soft top. I'm going for the practical Coupe. If I lived on the West Coast or the South, I would definitely get the Cabrio.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Per Penske of the reservations made about 5% pure, 60& passion and 35% cab. So the poll is pretty close to what 34,500 have reserved.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I wonder if the lack in interest in the pure will mean its eliminated once it doesn't sell enough examples. Maybe prices for the pure would be dropped (very unlikley) or US car rental companies could scour a deal to start renting them, as they do in europe. A pure with AC and a radio is all you need for fleets.

·
Banned
3,834 Posts
I think the interest in pures will pick up a lot once PAG begins releasing them for fleet use. I can see companies like Geek Squad and DHL Courier all over them

·
Registered
97 Posts
I,too, own a miata, but its 20 years old, and the clutch kills so I opted for the Passion Cabrio in Yellow. I may order a set of black panels for all spy missions!

·
Registered
931 Posts
My question is which model will receive the greatest PERCENTAGE of cancellations at configuration time or delivery time? Will it be the reservers who went for "the works" or the economical types who will bail out due to EPA ratings and warranty issues?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I wonder if the lack in interest in the pure will mean its eliminated once it doesn't sell enough examples. Maybe prices for the pure would be dropped (very unlikley) or US car rental companies could scour a deal to start renting them, as they do in europe. A pure with AC and a radio is all you need for fleets.
Well, from all the options you can get there are good reasons to get a pure. When you get a passion you are essentially paying for:
steering wheel paddles
alloy wheels
electric windows/mirrors

Since pretty much everything else you can get through options. I didn't feel that the paddles were useful (currently have them on a honda fit and never use them) and alloy wheels are something I can do without. So it looked like with options equivalent to the passion, a pure is around $1000 less. I guess that isn't much for some, but it is enough of a difference for me to go the pure route.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I think the interest in pures will pick up a lot once PAG begins releasing them for fleet use. I can see companies like Geek Squad and DHL Courier all over them
I think the US postal service should jump all over them, most packages nowadays are sent via UPS and Fed-ex, these things can fit letters :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts