Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's your chance to own a 2009 rare (one of 2,500) Brabus Convertibles.

The car is in excellent location here in the DC metro area. I am selling it b/c I need a bigger vehicle at this point in my life.

It's extremely clean and only has 16,500 mostly highway commuter miles on it. Windows are tinted, has navigation package (with removable display so people don't break through the canvas top and grab my unit), hands free phone, HID headlight mod, bluetooth, ipod/iphone compatible, heated seats and all the other bells and whistles that come with the Brabus tuning style. It has been regularly serviced. I took delivery in March of 2010. Title free and clear for easy transfer.

Pictures can be provided upon request. Price is at $15k. Contact me for more details.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
UPDATE!

I am lowering the price to $14,000. Car now has closer to 19,500 miles. I had decided not to sell it before but will now once again be putting it back on the market. I recently got a company car so I no longer need my smart :(. My loss = your gain! Let me know if you are interested and I can send pictures/video.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts