Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
90K miles on body, 60K on engine. Car is currenly not running, has some front end and water damage. Car suffered a single-vehicle "incident" in SW Montana in early June, left the road and ended up standing in high water in a drainage ditch for 5-6 hours before a tow truck could be summoned (we're talking Middle of Nowhere Montana here...). Vehicle was towed home to central Michigan from Montana, and currently takes up space in my driveway.

SCADS of aftermarket trim parts, a good set of 6.5"x15" Darwin Genius rims with BFGoodrich g-force SportCOMP-2 radial summer tires, Bridgestone BLIZZAK snow tires on OEM alloy rims. Area451 cruise control. I've removed the aftermarket sound system, but the OEM subwoofer & dash speakers are still in it.

Car must be towed. Currently in Lansing, Michigan. Make me an offer. You've read about this car for years.

NOTE: I will be out of the country from 27 July thru 13 September. Email me at "dave-dot-vick-at-gmail-dot-com" or leave a voicemail at 517-seven-four-nine-three-eight-five-nine.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Need to put some sort of ballpark price on it.
I'd take $2,000. Not much less; the wheels & tires & Boeschbuilt paddles are worth that much. The heated leather seats are still in tip-top condition, too.

Chief, I'd rather not part her out; I have a full driveway as it is and need the Cabrio gone... I'd love to get her going again, but that's not in the cards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts