Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone!

I had this car listed a few months ago, decided to end up keeping it although I got offers in the range I was looking for. I am planning to take the car to SEMA if it doesn't sell by Mid-October.

Well, it looks like it's time to move on from my Smart to a new project, this car has been one of my pride and joys since day one of ownership-alongside a few other cars in my collection.

The car started out as a 09 Brabus Smart and I am the second owner, the car currently has 29,xxx miles and has strictly 100% highway miles and never in traffic, the car has never seen rain and will come with extra set of replacement panels all in Deep Black/Jack Black. The first owner was a lady in San Diego who babied the car as well, I bought it completely stock, carefully driven. Buyers can do a PPI at their expense and I'm confident this car will pass with flying colors- IT NEEDS NOTHING!

Everything Brabus on this car is OEM Brabus no knockoffs were used, no money spared.

The car has no lien, clear title in hand, no stories, never eaten or smoked in, always garaged has never spent a night outside. Paint is flawless, complete custom clearbra wrap!

Maintenance is up to date and more..complete coolant flush at 20k with brake fluid flush (Used Mercedes-Benz brand fluid) and transmission fluid replaced with Redline MT90, replaced plugs with Iridium plugs, oil changed with Motul Synthetic or Royal Purple every 3-4k miles. Recently replaced intake valve pump to newer version as a precaution..NO CEL's. Never used less than 91 octane from Top-Tier stations (Chevron, Shell, 76).

Car is detailed after every drive, roof is better than new condition (no crazing, had dealer install the updated version) and the car overall is flawless.

New owner may choose to continue showing the car and I can assist in renewing current sponsorships or new proposals with the vehicle.

I have a lot of uninstalled mods as well that will go with the car if the price is right.

The car is currently equipped with the following:

Exterior/Performance:
Brabus Front Lip
Brabus Front 112R Flaps
S-Mann Front Center Spoiler
Brabus Side Skirts
Brabus Puddle Lights
Brabus rear arch extension
Brabus rear diffuser (removed)
Brabus exhaust (removed)
Carlsson rear diffuser
Carlsson quad exhaust
SFR Headers
Brabus Euro headlights
Brabus Double Fogs
Brabus Clear LED Brake light
Brabus Rear Spoiler
Brabus Suspension (removed)
KW Coilovers
Brabus Monoblock VII brushed/polished finish
Brabus Polished Centercaps
Brabus Lug Bolt Covers
Brabus Valve Stem Cap
Brabus Badges Front + Rear
Full custom VentureShield Clear Bra Wrap
Professionally lightly smoked taillights + turn signal
Luxer LED bulbs all around
Morimoto hi/low HID headlight conversion
Morimoto quad HID fog conversion
FormulaONE Pinnacle ceramic tint (side/rear/windshield)
EBC Slotted/Drilled Rotors (stock available)
EBC Red Pads (stock available)
Injen Polished intake w/Hydroshield (stock available)
Sprintbooster V3

Interior:
Full Alcantara dash/door/speedometer/ac vents/center stack/center console/pillars
House of Kolor Kandy Red interior trim
Bosch Built paddleshifters (stock available)
Brabus Speedometer
Brabus Tachometer
Brabus upholstered seats
MDC Euro armrest
Brabus Ambient lighting (LED version)
OEM CD holder
OEM Storage trays
OEM Cargo divider
Kenwood Navigation (DNX9990HD)
Focal Component Speakers
Alpine PDX-5
Custom fiberglass subwoofer enclosure in hatch
Alpine T10 Subwoofer
Full Monster/JL wiring
Dynamat Xtreme sound deadening
Brabus Floormats
Brabus E-Brake Handle
Brabus Shift Knob

$17,999 Cash, in no hurry to sell. Yes, the price is high, but seeing the car in person will make you realize the price is absolutely right. Clean CarFax + AutoCheck in hand.

Car is listed locally as well and on other avenues.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
You said the paint is flawless?
Black smarts aren't painted. MIC (Molded In Color) same color all the way through the panel.
They are clear coated.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You said the paint is flawless?
Black smarts aren't painted. MIC (Molded In Color) same color all the way through the panel.
They are clear coated.
Yes. I know they are MIC. My reference was that the panels don't have any scratches or rock chips.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the kind words everyone! :)

I've been extremely busy these past few months and I'm sorry to those who PM'ed me about the vehicle. The car has been stored in a climate controlled garage since and is still available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts