Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have a silver on silver Brabus Edition smart convertible with super low miles, only 7,700. Heated leather seats, one-touch power windows and power convertible top that you can put up and down even going 60 mph on the highway. Great gas mileage, easy parking, perfect car for New York City. The vehicle has been fully maintained on schedule at Mercedes Benz Manhattan and NYS Inspection is good through November of 2013. The vehicle is under warranty until September of 2013 with additional tire and wheel insurance as well. I will also be including the Garmin Nuvi GPS that I use inside the car as well.

There are some dings and scratches on the fenders/bumpers from inconsiderate city parkers but all of the cosmetic issues with the panels/trim can be perfected as quoted by Mercedes Benz for less than $950 if desired (completely cosmetic) which makes my price lower than what I had planned on asking. I have several current photos to share with anyone interested. The panels are plastic and MB does not do any plastic welding so they just replace the scratched pieces - even in doing so the total repair cost is under $950 so if you know someone that works with the plastic then it will likely be even cheaper. I'm easy going and happy to chat with anyone interested and of course willing to accept reasonable offers.

Thanks!

Joel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts