Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone:

Unfortunately, my 2009 Smart Brabus edition Cabriolet with only 29k miles was in a bad accident a week ago. The car was mint inside and out. I have several items that I would like to go to a new home that are in excellent condition. If you are interested, call or text me at 305-590-1948. I can then send you pics or answer any questions you may have. I am located in Miami, Fl.

The parts I have are the following: ** Please note all parts are OEM and in like new condition. No signs of wear and tear. This car was MINT ****
Tach/ Clock cluster $175 - *** SOLD*****
BRABUS floor mats (black with brabus logo stitched on the bottom corner) $50
Center Console switch panel $30
Tire Compressor $50 - *** SOLD ****
All original owners manuals and booklets that came with the car when purchased from the factory including the Smart Carrying case (black case with Smart Logo stitched on the front) $50

Let me know if interested and I will provide prices + shipping.
Thanks everyone!
Yanet

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm lookin fo the rear valance for a Brabus, some call it the muffler cover. This one is what I have. I need one for a Brabus. I already have the muffler.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello,

Yes I do have the "B" Brabus fuel lid cover. I can sell it to you for $50 + 8 shipping. I think this is fair considering they sell for $120 brand new + shipping.

Let me know and I will ship it to you. My number is 305-590-1948 if you have any questions or to do the transaction.

Thanks,
Yanet

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish I could but the insurance already picked up car. I just kept some small stuff to sell and the original wheels and tires. They took it with another set of Smart tires I had for it.

Thanks and sorry!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry for the delay. Yes I still got the tires and wheels to the Smart Brabus. I only have 1 front which is a 15 Hankook and the 2 rear which are 17 Hankook. These comes with the original Brabus wheels which are in excellent condition. The front tire is only 6 months old and the two rear only had 2 weeks of use when the car was in the accident. So basically, the tires are like new. I am asking $1250+ shipping for all 3 which is fair considering they want more than $400 for a wheel alone without the tire.

Let me know if you are still interested, call or text if you have questions - 305-590-1948.

Thanks,
Yanet

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick update: The Brabus floor mats and Owners manuals/booklets in pouch have sold.

I only have the control panel,
Brabus wheels and tires, and the side rocker panels left!

Thanks again!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts