Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I am new to this forum, but have been a Smart owner since 2011. I am about to study abroad for the next 2 years, so it's time to sell my Smarty (gonna miss it so much!).

Please read below:

2009 Smart Car For Two. Mileage is 50,400 and I am the second owner. The car has only been used for local driving. Very good condition inside and out. 6 Disc CD changer. Power windows and AC. Exterior has a couple of small imperfections and the interior has one small imperfection on the driver's seat. Must see! Asking $4,500, OBO. Can furnish a CarFax report. Call/Text Tom at 949.345.5569 for more information.

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Hi all!

I am new to this forum, but have been a Smart owner since 2011. I am about to study abroad for the next 2 years, so it's time to sell my Smarty (gonna miss it so much!).

Please read below:

2009 Smart Car For Two. Mileage is 50,400 and I am the second owner. The car has only been used for local driving. Very good condition inside and out. 6 Disc CD changer. Power windows and AC. Exterior has a couple of small imperfections and the interior has one small imperfection on the driver's seat. Must see! Asking $4,500, OBO. Can furnish a CarFax report. Call/Text Tom at 949.345.5569 for more information.

Thank you!
Does it have Power steering? I am assuming no. It's a nice pure. And CA car, too! Good luck!

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
It’s got the upgrade radio 10 installed in it. Is there a sub woofer, under the drivers seat?

Plant Satellite radio Car Automotive design Personal luxury car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts