Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect condition 2009 with 69,000 miles at time of this post. Unique and meticulously maintained. Loaded with extras and more aftermarket goodies. I've unfortunately outgrown this car but it has been a lot of fun! I'm 6'1" and now 285lbs. Nothing but Premium gas and monthly injector cleaner in this little Smart. It runs, drives and feels like new! Custom installation of Pioneer ($1000.00-aftermarket) 7" touch screen stereo system with mini HDMI input, dual USB connections AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3/USB/Bluetooth sound system with Apple Carplay. Matching Pioneer speakers in the doors and also a set added in the rear. Apple Carplay makes using your iPhone hands free for texting, maps, phone calls, music, books etc through the installed Bluetooth mic. This system is also compatible with Android phones. Expandable plug-n-play for SiriusXM, 2nd camera, multiple displays, game system and more. Reverse camera, steering wheel remote and hand-held remote. Cruise control, leather heated seats, leather steering wheel and shifter, power windows, power steering, power mirrors and locks. Tinted glass (Ohio legal) and all weather floor mats. ABS brakes and stability control for non-slip and towing. Climate control, rear window defroster and wiper. Front and rear wipers and headlights have sensor for auto on/off. Fog lights, HID headlights and LED blinking brake light. Full panoramic moon roof with moveable sun shade. Vanity mirror, coin holder, dual cup holder. Comes complete with jack, 2’ lug wrench with socket, hockey puck for safe jacking and emergency roadside kit. I've put spent over $2 thousand dollars in upgrades. There is nothing left to do but drive! Insurance is also inexpensive! Carfax - Dealer serviced. Email for more. $8500.00 with new matching set of alloy mags with new snow/ice tires mounted or $7000.00 without extra wheels. Text or call, 5one3-7six7-one7nie8 Cincinnati, OH.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts