Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me the bulb types for this car? I thought it was H7 but the lowbeam looks like h4? Any help would be great.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You get skinned knuckles, blood everywhere, trying to fit them in the confined space in a 451 hood, best to wear thin gloves if you have them to protect hand.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have removed every panel on this car. As a motorcycle mechanic and racer its not so bad. I just want to know the bulb in the 2010. I have found its the H7. Correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
When ever, I changed my H7, projection head lamps. That was a lot On 2008 cars. I use a small mirror, a a tiny led lamp. To see the bulb clips. I lost a few of the clips, in the past.

Thats silly removing the whole front end, to change those bulbs. A individual must have gorilla hands.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Can someone tell me the bulb types for this car? I thought it was H7 but the lowbeam looks like h4? Any help would be great.
H7 for both Low and High beam. Low beam H7 Halogen filament breaks frequently. I tried different H7 LED, which don't have filaments, but all of them cause radio interference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts