Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have asked about the upcoming 2010 Woodward Dream Cruise....here's the plan. smart Center Bloomfield will not be hosting a picnic like they have in years past. However, I have already coordinated a group of a dozen or so smarties to get things started.

Our plan is to meet at Poppleton Park on Saturday, August 21st, around 9:30am, and leave by 10:00am. We will then drive our smarties down Woodward and back.

Popplelton Park is located on the east side of Woodward Avenue, between W. Big Beaver Road and E. Maple Avenue. Please try to enter Wimbleton Drive from N. Adams Road so we will be properly lined up to enter Woodward Avenue.

I hope to see you there,

Billo & ITIBITI

·
Registered
62 Posts
Make that -1 car for the cruise. We'll be going later that afternoon to look at other cars, but my boyfriend has been scheduled to work that morning and my anxiety disorder won't allow me to do it alone. :(

Have fun!
I can vouch for Bill and the rest of the sMUG group. They are great people and would welcome a new face!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Those of you wishing to compare our smarts to the new Fiat 500 can do that this year. I saw that Fiat is bringing several of the 500s to this years cruise.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Unrelated to your post

for those of you that have asked about the upcoming 2010 woodward dream cruise....here's the plan. Smart center bloomfield will not be hosting a picnic like they have in years past. However, i have already coordinated a group of a dozen or so smarties to get things started.

Our plan is to meet at poppleton park on saturday, august 21st, around 9:30am, and leave by 10:00am. We will then drive our smarties down woodward and back.

Popplelton park is located on the east side of woodward avenue, between w. Big beaver road and e. Maple avenue. Please try to enter wimbleton drive from n. Adams road so we will be properly lined up to enter woodward avenue.

I hope to see you there,

billo & itibiti
hi mark hovis here !

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Mark Hovis is alive and well. :) :) :)

Many of our Michigan Smart owners have dealt with Mark, as Service Manger of Smart Center HQ in Bloomfield.

Mark is probably the most knowledgeable person in the USA when it comes to Smart car service, and has trained many of the techs now working across the country. He is now at Toyota in Waterford.

See his post on the "New Member Forum". A2Jack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts