Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Asking $4,500. It's a 2011 Smart Fortwo Cabriolet convertible with 46K miles. I have loved this car.

FYI: Purchased in early 2014 with 17,136 miles for $10,823. So that means I've put less than 30K miles on it in 4.5 years. That's textbook low mileage usage :)

FYI: Kelly Blue Book estimated value is $4,785.

I've done 20K, 30K, and 40K scheduled maintenance, two at the Smart Center in Boston, and one at a non-Smart Center. I'm working on getting a copy of the service paperwork from the Smart Center, if that's something you prefer/need to see. The last scheduled maintenance servicing was done March 2018 at Smart Center Boston for "SMART FORTWO STANDARD 40,000 MILE MAINTENANCE". I also had it serviced recently to replace a wheel and struts.

I've got no problems with the car. It runs and drives great. The convertible top opens and closes without issues, has no tears, and does not leak or drip when raining. There's no body damage, just a minor, tiny scratch here or there.

I have the title, and it's a clean and clear title. The car has been paid of for a while now, so it should be an easy transaction (i.e., you give me a certified bank/cashier's check, I sign and give the title).

I'm selling it because I'm no longer a single dude with a smart car, and our family needs something more resembling a traditional vehicle. I live in Boston, specifically East Boston, and that's where the car is.

If you need or want a specific picture or close-up thats not one of the ones I attached to this post, let me know and I'll get it for you. Also, if you have any further questions, please feel free to reply here and I'll reply.

For whatever it's worth, I've been a member here on smartcarofamerica since 04-04-2008, but I've been inactive for quite a while.

Thanks for your interest and time!

Jeff

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts