Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning! I have the OEM stereo and drawer off my 2012 passion coupe for sale, it is in excellent condition if anyone is interested I'll take 50 bucks plus shipping. :)

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
I have the OEM stereo and drawer off my 2012 passion coupe for sale, it is in excellent condition if anyone is interested I'll take 50 bucks plus shipping. :)
The standard passion coupe single DIN OEM stereo (and drawer) with a USB/AUX interface for an MP3 player . . .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hmmm....

Hmmm.... not a changer, but it has a USB jack...

That muddies the equation.

Looking to build a boombox to drag around with me, from truck to truck. I can't trust the trucks to have a working radio, or an AUX jack for the GPS audio, or an intelligent (large, widely spaced) button layout that can be navigated while bouncing around in a truck. Or a CD player. Or 12 stations set to my tastes.

Funny thing, the best OEM radio layout for a big truck is found in the smallest car.

I may end up having to drag around a magnetic-mount antenna, but that's a small inconvenience.

Most likely, I'll go with an earlier model (with changer). ebay has them, at various (reasonable) price points, such as these:

Oh, that's right....my post count doesn't grant me the privilege to post links.

Thank You for the prompt response,
Steve

·
Registered
46 Posts
MY ADDRESS IS 589 E Brooke Dr Monroe,Ohio 45050. let me know the total with shipping and I can pay with pay pal. It's bed time here and there is no rush on getting the radio so I await further instructions.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi the shipping is 19.83 to your zip code regular mail with insurance. It's about $5 less with out it and takes about a week to arrive. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts