Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks we are receiving 2014's and have to make room.

Tysons Corner smart center has a 2013 Cabrio (never sold, low delivery miles only)
List is $20,080 Red panels/ Black Tridion
Comfort Package (Black leather/heated seats, Power Assist Steering)
6 spoke alloy wheels.

We will let this beauty go for $15,495 (you provide your own financing/cash)

(OR we can offer 0%/60 mo financing for $15,995)

If interested contact us at

Tysons Corner smart center
Attn: Zack Hill (Manager)
703-564-6330

Call to schedule a test drive/delivery appointment.

Shipping is avialable

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Need to add LED daytime Running lights to OP.

Current actual mileage is 360 mi

FULL factory warranty (4yr OR 50K mi)

We did mention that shipping IS available!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Bump

We have had a few folks asking questions, but nobody has taken it yet?

Still $15,495 + tax, title, tags for your state.

WE cover shipping.

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Bump

We have had a few folks asking questions, but nobody has taken it yet?

Still $15,495 + tax, title, tags for your state.

WE cover shipping.
I'm really surprised no one has snagged this one -- that's a pretty good deal! It's a good color combo, and a good trim level! If I had a place to put it, I'd be all over it! As it is, I have 4 cars and a garden tractor in a 3 car garage and still have to cars out in the cold!!

·
Banned
682 Posts
I'm really surprised no one has snagged this one -- that's a pretty good deal! It's a good color combo, and a good trim level! If I had a place to put it, I'd be all over it! As it is, I have 4 cars and a garden tractor in a 3 car garage and still have to cars out in the cold!!
No suprise it's not sold...it's a 2013...last year's model...and the revised 453 is headed our way in the next 12 months!

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
yeah, but it's the latest greatest of gen II so I'd think that it would be a good car to get. With the exception of the Japanese, I really don't think I would get the first year out. Though some guys didn't have many problems with their 2008s, they were definitely more problematic. By 2013, you'd hope they had all of the processes down pat and that it would be about as trouble-free as any gen II made. I always buy on the trailing edge -- it's cheaper! No telling when the 2014 will make it to the states, or whether they will just make them 2015s!

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Last fall smart Canada was clearing out 2013 convertibles, $8k off with the $2k smart loyalty bonus on top of that.

I almost bought one but I do not like the engine enough to spend money on another 451.

·
Banned
682 Posts
As magilly00 sez, let the early European adopters do the 453 Beta Testing and we'll see it in a couple years . . .
You'll see the 453 in the States within 12 months...European & US production schedules are already being finalized...the ramp up will happen much quicker that most are anticipating...451 component orders are already being phased out...

·
Super Moderator
28,237 Posts

·
Banned
682 Posts
Somebody better tell smart USA and the smart centers that - they aren't expecting the 453 until late 2015 at the earliest. :)

http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f210/2015-smart-insider-leaked-details-50143/#post582043

This Edmunds article mentions August 2015 for the 2016 fortwo in the US but that's them talking, not M-B.

2016 Smart Fortwo Gets Growth Spurt | Edmunds.com
There is a large inventory of new 2013 & 2014 Smart's still for sale...the timing of the official announcement will be made closer to the introduction of the 453 in order to not further depress 451 sales...the 453 will be here within 12 months...it will be introduced as a '16 model ...451 sales do not have enough momentum to be marketed for another 2 years...

·
Premium Member
7,591 Posts
...the 453 will be here within 12 months...451 sales do not have enough momentum to be marketed for another 2 years...
NO NEWS HERE - 451 dead smart walking . . .

Hard to have "momentum" with a niche product and such a WEAK dealer network.

Not sure smartUSA has rec'd this email?

·
Super Moderator
28,237 Posts
Works for me, when and if, etc. The 453 is supposedly a year behind schedule already so maybe somebody at smart in Germany finally woke up. Bring on the BRABUS! :)

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Let's see some California dealers come up with these sorts of deals!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I went to Hawaii before finalizing a deal on a '13 black cabrio with black tridion and the grey leather interior. It was a press car for a magazine, in San Jose CA., and had 1600 miles on it. I could have bought it for $15,000 confirmed but I couldn't work out the driving it home in conjunction with the air flights home. It was gone when I got back and I had been drooling over it for a couple of months. I haven't been able to find one like it since. There is a '13 cabrio in white for $15K with the grey leather interior still available on cars.com.
ps...A lot of dealers have '13s leftover and seem to think the we should pay full price for a new '13 when they are really a year old and the value of the car has already depreciated to below $15 K for a $21K cabrio. Why would we pay that for a year old car?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
This one has never been sold.

Only 360 miles.

Red panels with Black Tridion.
Black leather comfort package interior.

We can discuss a panel swap to white (or any other color we have in stock)?

Give us a call
703-564-6330 ask for Zack (manager)

·
Registered
284 Posts
This one has never been sold.

Only 360 miles.

Red panels with Black Tridion.
Black leather comfort package interior.

We can discuss a panel swap to white (or any other color we have in stock)?

Give us a call
703-564-6330 ask for Zack (manager)
Got yellow?

Jill

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.