Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
No Yellow.

We have Matte Gray, Silver, Blue, White, Black in stock.
(Panel swap will add $500 to cost)

We can also custom paint panels in any "House of Kolor" color for $2200?
http://houseofkolor.com/

BUT we STRONGLY suggest that you physically be here to check the color?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Interesting. My salesman at Germantown switched panels to give me the color I wanted along with the package I wanted - no charge.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Normally, we don't charge for a panel swap.

BUT, since we already discounted this vehicle over $4500, AND are providing shipping (to anywhere in the USA), AND are already losing money on this deal, AND our mechanic charges us $500 for the swap, we are passing that cost on to you?

·
Registered
511 Posts
This is one of those deals where you either call and buy it or you don't.
Quibbling of this is kind of pointless. No one who's responded is in the least interested in buying. I now have two smarts or I would.(buy it that is). I have no interest in the "redesigned" smarts. Wider, bigger, wider same size, different design, that's not the smart I fell in love with.
Anything else is (just to me, my personal preference) "oh like a smart".:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I could not agree more. Honestly, zack is a good guy trying to sell the car to ask him about panel changes complain it's not the next edition etc. is a waste of his time. You either want it or you don't and if not no reason to comment any further.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Reliable offers covered transport, so the vehicle would be secured in an enclosed trailer. Probably cost a bit more, but the peace of mind would be worth it. Reliable has hauled one of my antique cars several times for various gigs. I have had no problems and they always returned the car on time.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
2013 Cabrio (massive discount)

I transported a 1955 Porsche Speedster 1500S (5,400 original miles in showroom-new unrestored condition) in an enclosed hauler from New York to Arizona. There was a very unfortunate mishap due to negligence by the transport company, which cost years to settle. The car, one of the rarest Porsches in the world, was permanently damaged. I will not use a transport company ever again. If it had happened to you, you would understand.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Too bad I got my Bumble Bee Cabrio last summer or I'd be trying to get this one. That is a fantastic price and it's a cabrio. Warm, top down weather is coming and there's nothing like driving with the top down.

Surely someone out there wants a brand new, low mileage smart! Discounted and shipped to you for free.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
BUMP

We still got it. And we really don't want it.

$15,000 + tax, title, tags.

WE cover shipping to anywhere in USA?

$500 panel swap to any color in stock (currently Matte Grey, Blue, White, Silver, Black)

$2200 to paint panels (ONLY) in any House of Kolor BASIC color.

CALL Zack @ 703-564-6330

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Hey Kenny how's Adder doing? And where are the Pics:D
Ha! I owe you some pics! The garage queen is fine! I'm just checking into some insurance with Hagerty's, since it's a 'collector' car. They said they'd need some pics to show that it really was in 'collector' condition and I told them no problem -- it looks nearly new! Other than a little whistling from the windows (which I think can be adjusted), it's perfect. I had it looked over when I got it to TX, and the mechanic said it was in great condition. He replaced a couple of pulleys that he said are always problematic on Saabs -- they were pretty cheap, and I had the coolant and brake-lines flushed and the oil swapped out for synthetic. So no worries, I'm taking care of him!:wink:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.