Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,610 Posts
2100 actual miles? And I assume you are talking about an ICE and not an EV?

Len

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Woah, supposed to go there in a month. Don't know if that's still happening... Pics please!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heres the odometer..?
I cant figure out how to restart how many miles when I put gas in so. Ya.
This is my only vehicle so i do drive it almost everyday, but like I said it not practical here unless I do a lot of work to it. Is love to give it a it of a lift and some all terrain tires but then I think I'd have to get a different motor?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,610 Posts
Oh, that's 21,000 miles not 2100. Your initial post needs to be edited please.

Len

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes it needs to be shipped. Everything is stock so there wont be any issues with that. I'm willing to negotiate on price depending. Was hoping for $7,000 but decided to post as $6,000 and then willing to be open to discussing price.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its come to down I have to sell this vehicle to be able to keep my place to live. But there is only 4 smart cars on the Big Island. Everyone wants trucks or SUVS or mopeds.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Hope someone helps you soon. Do you know of the shipping companies available to contact? That would help a prospective buyer. The wheels you have are from a style package which was a nice option...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh sweet. I know nothing about smart cars. Is that after market then? And to calculate a cost I'd need to know where itd be shipped etc.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts