Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All are straight, no bends or cracks. Rear tires have about 3/32 (close to wear indicators) and front tires are brand new, 9/32. The finish on the front wheels is damaged from excessive brake dust and lack of cleaning from previous owner. Might be able to clean it with chemical, but I was too lazy to ever try. Rear wheels are perfect. No sensors, no centre caps. Yes, I'm willing to separate everything. If you want the tires, take them. If you want the rear wheels to make a squared setup, take them. If you want one front wheel for a spare, take it! Asking $500 for the whole setup.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pm'd

All are straight, no bends or cracks. Rear tires have about 3/32 (close to wear indicators) and front tires are brand new, 9/32. The finish on the front wheels is damaged from excessive brake dust and lack of cleaning from previous owner. Might be able to clean it with chemical, but I was too lazy to ever try. Rear wheels are perfect. No sensors, no centre caps. Yes, I'm willing to separate everything. If you want the tires, take them. If you want the rear wheels to make a squared setup, take them. If you want one front wheel for a spare, take it! Asking $500 for the whole setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.