Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some all black 'eyebrows/eyelids' for my headlights.
I have a 2013 which I believe is a whole new front end facelift and dont want to spend $80 on some s-mann ones that may only fit 2008-2012.
Anyone have any recommendations?

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 Brabus MY21 Bolt
7,969 Posts
Please note that the “facelift” brought no change to the headlights thus 08-15 fitment remained the same.

DuckDuckGo can be your friend but “brows” for the 451 appear more difficult than lashes...

Carbon fiber (or that look) drives up the (s-Mann Euro) retail on brows and most appear to be for the 453.

Alibaba or eBay may offer sourcing from China but that’s a roll of the dice!

AliExpress

·
Registered
141 Posts
If you are looking for the style I have on my car, I think they are very hard to find and no longer available.
I got a set from smartmaddness and they sent me two black lefts, then a non matching right, then 2 months later another left, then finally a silver right side so I painted them to match.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,966 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are looking for the style I have on my car, I think they are very hard to find and no longer available.
I got a set from smartmaddness and they sent me two black lefts, then a non matching right, then 2 months later another left, then finally a silver right side so I painted them to match.
Yeah, I want ones like that.
I refuse to spend anymore money on smartmadness though. I'd rather source their supplier.
I've put in 5 orders with them in the last 30 days and they've managed to mess all 5 of the orders up.
I'm still waiting on tracking for an item I purchased 1/19.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah, I want ones like that.
I refuse to spend anymore money on smartmadness though. I'd rather source their supplier.
I've put in 5 orders with them in the last 30 days and they've managed to mess all 5 of the orders up.
I'm still waiting on tracking for an item I purchased 1/19.
Same here, I won't use smartmaddness.com again, like I said above, months went by as I emailed, called and received the wrong parts, some of the parts that they sent looked used, others were so dirty like years in a backroom.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts