Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to sell my special vehicle. It only has 15,300 miles and is in pristine conditon with many extras added. I am located in Bradenton, Florida 34207. My name is Paul.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am selling my 2013 Smart BRABUS Tailor Made Cocoa Edition (one of 80 in the world) with only 15,300 miles on it.

This is a very special car which includes Brabus Tailor made hand stitched leather. Leather covered dashboard and door panels, panoramic roof. The color is also unique and tailor made in a chocolate brown metallic (not available on any other production Smart.) This car has 15 inch Brabus 6-twin spoke silver wheels, a multimedia navigation system with dvd player for watching movies, power windows, electric power steering, heated seats, 3 spoke leather covered 3 spoke steering wheel with shift paddles. It has a rain and light sensor and every other option you can think of including stainless steel pedals, a designer carbon antenna, carbon step plates and license plate holder, a sunshield, center console, rear cargo tray.

I have both keys and all original manuals. The car has never been smoked in and is in pristine condition.

I can be reached in Bradenton, Florida at my email: [email protected] and my cell/text number is 707 529-6123.

I am asking $13,500, but will entertain sensible offers.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,913 Posts
Paul, welcome to SCoA.

The 2013 Smart Brabus Tailor Made Cocoa Edition is a beautiful model and should turn some heads.

Moved your other post with more details to The Marketplace.

May want to post some pix as many people are not familiar with the Tailor Made program.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paul, Do you have some photo’s of your car? Price?
I'm sorry I haven't taken any personal pictures as yet. I want to get it detailed first. It is in pristine condition and you can google it and watch some utube videos of this particular Cocoa Brabus Tailor made Edition. It is unique and sold for almost 25,000 in 2013. It only has around 15,300 miles on it. I am asking $13,500, but the price is negotiable. Thanks so much for your interest. Paul Collier

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paul, Do you have some photo’s of your car? Price?
I also posted a more complete description of the car and if you give me your personal email address, i can send you a copy of the winder sticker.

·
Registered
7,673 Posts
Is this what it looks like? I wonder why they call it a Brabus. It doesn’t have the dual exhaust. The Brabus front bumper valance. The smaller rear alloy wheels. It is a nice looking smart car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also posted a more complete description of the car and if you give me your personal email address, i can send you a copy of the winder sticker.
Yes, exactly. And you can have a tour of the car if you google a utube video entitled, "Smart Brabus Limited Edition Cocoa Edition Smart Car 2013. Again, thanks for your interest on my gorgeous car. Paul

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, exactly. And you can have a tour of the car if you google a utube video entitled, "Smart Brabus Limited Edition Cocoa Edition Smart Car 2013. Again, thanks for your interest on my gorgeous car. Paul
It is hand made at Brabus. It is not a production model. It is called Tailor made for that reason. Paul

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,913 Posts
“smart Brabus” and “smart BRABUS Tailor Made” are two distinctly different programs.

Think of the Tailor Made as more of a one off custom with virtually anything YOU want. Colors, upholstery usually quite vivid and unique. It may not have the front spoiler or center opening rear valance that we normally associate with smart Brabus.

Sometimes they make a run of special limited editions like The Cocoa Edition.

·
Registered
7,673 Posts
They offered the Taylor made models, at our dealers. Any wide range of colors, options etc. I remember all the color chips.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a very cool color that a lady in Jacksonville (Mercedes Dealership) recommended to Mercedes and they took her up on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts