Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Just found this - very cool! One question, why was the video at the drag strip in slow motion.... :p
It wasn't, I sped it up 2X! :p

I'm also tinkering with the idea of a having a second promo, just because the first was too fun making!

And I'll use something that's not Dubstep to challenge myself...and also because not everyone likes that kind of noise! :D

·
Super Moderator
17,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It makes so much sense you have to wonder why most smart centers don't seem very interested in this sort of thing. :confused:
Just hire me at a smart center...problem solved! :D

I'll be in Chicago soon enough to get my weird rear end noise sorted out, while I'm there I'll present the idea to Loeber's Brand Manager.

I won't even bother with Lake Bluff...At this point I'm surprised they still sell smarts...

·
Registered
7,666 Posts
You would have to sell both MB and smart product, or starve to death! Thats what our sales manger does here. The same with the sales staff at the other dealership too.

Old smart sales manger is making more money selling replacement window now.

·
Premium Member
11,310 Posts
I know of at least 3 people that have recently bought smart cars and there isn't even a dealer around. Maybe they are not doing it right. A good sales person could sell an Eskimo a deep freezer.... BUT back to the subject on hand.. Nice video!!

·
Super Moderator
17,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They shared my blog post almost literally a minute after I hit the submit button.

Of course, there's some know-it-all saying that there's no possible way we can safely climb a mountain. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts