Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Consumer Guide Automotive has an article on a 2013 Smart Forfour.

'Smart may revive its ForFour model and bring it to the U.S. for the 2013 or 2014 model year. The 2006 ForFour is shown here. See more pictures of small cars. '

I think it would be great if Smart expanded its model line. :cool:

I found this while looking for an article of a Smart roadster for 2013. :cool:

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Gumby is going to like that one...!!! To bad because He's the only one who would buy that "Funk Mobile"...<:-((
There are so many NICE 40 MPG cars already in that class...

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Daimler announces the forfour (45x?) for 2014

Daimler Announced smart forfour’s Comeback
by Clarissa (RSS feed) August 29th, 2012 at 7:20 pm

A lot of smart fortwo owners gathered at the smart times event in Antwerp. In that occasion, these small car enthusiasts showcased their prized vehicles and mingled with other people of the same interest.

In the same event, Daimler announced that they are releasing the four door version of the smart car again, in year 2014.
:)

Daimler Announced smart forfour?s Comeback | BenzInsider.com - A Mercedes-Benz Fan Blog

·
17,372 Posts
Why not NCC?

The smart concept doesn't demand a two seating arrangement, just that it works perfectly in the city and is as stylish (and customizable) as the watches! :)

I imagine a smart four seater to be something similarly sized to a Mazda 2 but with that smart magic touch :)

·
17,372 Posts
Ah, that makes sense (even ties in to my Mazda 2 analogy), smart doesn't seem to care too much about competition, a four seat smart will likely still carry that premium price and not be that much better than everyone else. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts